Payments Cards and Mobile
About Payments Cards & Mobile
In business since 1994, Payments Cards & Mobile is an established and award-winning hub for payments news and information. We work with recognised industry experts to provide impartial, up-to-date and relevant information and analysis on every area of card and mobile payment.
Personal relationships have been the hallmark of our business. We remain committed to working closely with our many long-standing and new customers in producing quality editorial and providing a variety of ways in which you can position your business and key personalities in this increasingly competitive industry.
Publishing - Payments Cards & Mobile is the leading payments publication covering every aspect of the international card, mobile and contactless payments business. We mail 11,000 copies of the magazine to leaders and payment experts, and distribute it at all the major global conferences and exhibitions.
Mobile Payments World covers the latest news, developments and key players in mobile payments, mobile commerce, near-field communication and mobile money transfer. Mobile Payments World is a bi-weekly newsletter for the busy professional who wants to scan the latest happenings and trends on a more regular basis.
Our other services:
Consulting – Payments Cards and Mobile Consulting has a network of experts across the world. We only use consultants with a long history in the banking, payments and mobile industries. Specialist areas include SEPA, PSD, Card Networks, Mobile Payments, Mobile Money Transfer and Mobile Contactless Payments.
Research – Payments Cards and Mobile Research prepares short bulletins on a variety of topics for our leading magazines, Payments Cards and Mobile and Mobile Payments World. These are often available as more comprehensive reports on the Research pages of our website. We also provide bespoke research projects on specialist subjects including fraud, banking at the check-out, country reports, SEPA, PSD, card networks, mobile payments, mobile money transfer and mobile contactless payments.
PR – Payments Cards and Mobile Public Relations has partnered with MagnaCarta PR Ltd, an agency offering public relations, communications and marketing services for companies of all sizes in the payments industry. We provide a network of hand-picked specialists around the globe, all with many years of payment expertise and experience. Because of low overheads, it is possible to provide director-level strategic and tactical support at competitive rates.
Recruitment – Payments Cards and Mobile Recruitment has teamed up with industry leaders Headcount to deliver a cost-effective recruitment service maximising the benefits that our databases and portals can offer job seekers and companies looking to recruit. Headcount is an independent provider of executive and management recruitment solutions dedicated solely to the highly specialised needs of the transactional payments industry. Focusing on executive and management recruitment services for the payments industry worldwide, we provide a full search and selection, contingency and contract recruitment service.
Published bi-monthly, Payments Cards and Mobile is the leading magazine covering the payment cards and mobile payments business globally.
Payments Cards and Mobile mails out more than 11,000 copies per issue with many more distributed at targeted events throughout the year. Together with its electronic distribution, Payments Cards and Mobile will have the highest global distribution of any payment card and mobile payment industry publication. All will be validated by the UK’s Audit Bureau of Circulation.
Payments Cards and Mobile readers are senior industry executives with responsibility for managing all types of payment programmes. Payments Cards and Mobile is also required reading for central bankers, regulators, card association executives, telecommunication executives, consultants, vendors and service providers.
As well as editorial coverage of payments throughout Europe, USA and Asia, Payments Cards and Mobile has invested for the past 14 years in expanding its distribution in the dynamic emerging markets of central and eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, Africa and the Middle East, India and Latin America. Payments Cards and Mobile today has a stronger presence in these regions than any other payments publication.
Payments Cards and Mobile stays in close contact with trends in the industry, particularly card processing, NFC and contactless systems, POS terminals, mobile payments, internet payments and innovations in payment technology.
Other regular topics include country profiles, credit card programmes, debit cards, e-commerce, prepaid cards, supplier and vendor products, fraud and security. A wealth of tables and statistics provides essential industry data with every issue.
Published annually with the July/August issue, Payments Cards and Mobile’s standard-setting Buyers Guide is an essential reference work for suppliers and vendors and their customers, while the virtual version can be accessed all year round on Payments Cards and Mobile’s website.
- Payments Cards and Mobile is the leading payment publication combining coverage of the card payment business with mobile and contactless payments worldwide.
- Payments Cards and Mobile combines 21 years of industry experience from European Card Review and from Mobile Payments World, the leading online industry newsletter.
- Payments Cards and Mobile is mailed out to payment experts with over 11,000 copies per issue and distributed globally at all the major conferences and exhibitions, including 3G World Congress, CTIA, ETA, Cartes and numerous events in developed and emerging markets.
- Payments Cards and Mobile has guaranteed worldwide distribution and is validated by the UK’s Audit Bureau of Circulation (ABC).
- Payments Cards and Mobile’s online presence has more than 330,000 hits each month.
- Market research shows a readership of over 198,000.
- Payments Cards and Mobile is ABC certified with almost 11,000 readers giving it total exposure
of 33,000 per issue.
- Payments Cards and Mobile draws on its heritage from European Card Review, which was launched in November 1994 and from Mobile Payments World, the leading online industry newsletter.
- Payments Cards and Mobile provides objective coverage of the payment industry worldwide.
- With the highest standards of editorial coverage in the payments industry, Payments Cards and Mobile offers news, interviews with market leaders and vendor-coverage combined with industry insights and trends, in-depth analysis, web-based feedback and articles contributed by other industry experts.
- Payments Cards and Mobile gives readers interactive access to synchronised content enabling news via the web, mobile, archive and hard copy.
- Through the online and printed version of the publication, readers can keep themselves up-to-date with what is happening in their region any time, anywhere. Payments Cards and Mobile can be mailed to the office, sent to an email account or picked up at a major industry event.