Featured in the PCM May / June 2018 Issue: Cover Story – Crypto-coining it
- FCA approval? Are cryptocurrencies going mainstream?
- Is it time for a serious Open Banking standard?
- Square withdraws bank application
- Bitcoin computing power growth outpacing its price
- Worldline obtains its “pan-European” Third Party Provider (TPP) license
- Mastercard and Visa hit with setback in UK interchange fees law suit
- Biometric technology use set to rocket for payment authentication
- UK’s Tesco tests checkout-free shopping
- R3 completes KYC Blockchain Platform tests with banks and regulators
- Biometrics – Giving the finger to fraud